Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219753 times)

0 Members and 30 Guests are viewing this topic.

banana

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
  • This user has been bannned
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #360 on: February 12, 2010, 11:01:00 am »

Link Removed
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 02:10:29 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #361 on: February 12, 2010, 04:14:50 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #362 on: February 12, 2010, 05:09:50 pm »

You know, this happens every winter.  The season begins with everyone gushing about how great the snow is.  How beautiful it is and how much fun it is to play in.  And inevitably, by the end of the season the sentiment changes dramatically.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #363 on: February 12, 2010, 06:02:52 pm »

I have not gushed about how great the snow is probably since I was ten years old, so don't look at me.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #364 on: February 12, 2010, 06:45:26 pm »

Snow became frozen bullshit falling from the sky the day I had a driver's license and wasn't able to drive to my girlfriend's house when we both had snow days and her parents were at work. Snow became nature's cockblock on that day and I have never forgiven it.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #365 on: February 13, 2010, 01:44:56 am »

i enjoy and appreciate the snow, but it has been associated with  a chore that i hate worse than mopping.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #368 on: February 13, 2010, 02:50:49 am »

i enjoy and appreciate the snow, but it has been associated with  a chore that i hate worse than mopping.

Maybe it's the fact that I don't own a home and only shovel snow out of the goodness of my heart, or maybe it's the three months I worked at Subway in high school, but I'd much rather shovel snow than fuck*ng mop.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #369 on: February 13, 2010, 02:57:07 am »

mopping is pretty horrible.

sweeping, though, HOO BOY. Why do I like sweeping so much.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #370 on: February 13, 2010, 04:03:07 am »

You know what's nice? When there's just enough snow that you can sweep it away with a broom.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #371 on: February 13, 2010, 04:55:18 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgXObaM9i2Q

i was stoked while i typed this post up.  what of it?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #372 on: February 13, 2010, 05:12:01 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgXObaM9i2Q

i was stoked while i typed this post up.  what of it?
Well thats kind of old, but my original comment was "That is exactly how I want to react the first time Im on cnbc"
::BOOM BOOM::
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #373 on: February 16, 2010, 12:08:42 am »

For those of you who missed it: a funny Old Spice ad.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #374 on: February 16, 2010, 12:28:04 am »

For those of you who missed it: a funny Old Spice ad.

Oh man I want him to hold me close and keep me warm at night.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 104   Go Up