Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220147 times)

0 Members and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #705 on: October 20, 2010, 05:20:41 pm »

His eyebrows frighten me.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #706 on: October 20, 2010, 05:26:13 pm »

The host irritated the hell out of me.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #707 on: October 20, 2010, 06:51:13 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-o98pVgQ9Q

It's just awkward, and sad, and I kind of feel like she's mad at me for not checking my private places for cancer as soon as she'd like.

But the slow-burn ending is worth it.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #708 on: October 20, 2010, 07:37:59 pm »

The internet is just full of little gems like this.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #709 on: October 21, 2010, 11:02:44 am »

Shit, I checked then and there. And then felt dirty because she was kind of looking at me.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #710 on: October 21, 2010, 03:39:44 pm »

I didn't check. I won't check, as long as she's berating me about it. However, others are welcome to check for me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #711 on: October 21, 2010, 11:36:16 pm »

I just starred in the first piece of work from my new film production company.  We're doing this series, "Best Buds," which is like a contemporary, urban odd couple, with blunts, for youtube.  Four episodes up now, posting another tomorrow, and plenty more in the future.  I'm the guy not in the chair.

Episode 1 - Buggin'

Episode 2 - Nowhere

Episode 3 - Ghost

Episode 4 - Millionaire

If you're diggin it, don't be afraid to subscribe and show it to all your friends and family!
Logged
ACHIEVE

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #712 on: October 24, 2010, 11:32:35 pm »

Episode 5 - Fire

We're working on some new projects and bunch of reality material for the near future.
Logged
ACHIEVE

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #713 on: October 27, 2010, 08:55:30 pm »

werewolf bar mitzvah

"this whole premise is sweaty!"
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #714 on: October 28, 2010, 04:16:21 pm »

I don't really want to go search for where this was covered, but Wombat asked what the hell the Cure was (paraphrasing, slightly) so here's the Cure covering Thin Lizzy.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #715 on: October 29, 2010, 09:43:20 pm »

Oooh, I really enjoyed that!

Also: Today while on an engineering staff all-call (me 60 of my closest people I've never met), I was forwarded this link.   I put in a headphone, clicked it, and then started howling before I could think to hit the mute button on the speaker phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJq4jWSQNd8

I keep rewatching it...over and over.

I think it signals that I'm a bad person, and I'm OK with that.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #716 on: October 29, 2010, 10:15:03 pm »

Oh man, that's the hardest thing to teach children... how to take someone elses knowledge and incorporate it into your own, without reinventing the wheel.

I guess some people won't respect the wolf though, until they are bitten.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #717 on: October 29, 2010, 10:28:52 pm »

That kid got destroyed.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #718 on: November 01, 2010, 09:46:20 pm »

I wish someone had videotaped me learning that you don't take an 80 pound lab mix for a walk while you're wearing rollerblades.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #719 on: November 01, 2010, 09:52:19 pm »

I wish someone had videotaped me learning that you don't take an 80 pound lab mix for a walk while you're wearing rollerblades.

You can always do it again, for posterity. I know, you'll say you weigh more now and it wouldn't be as impressive. Solution: five dogs.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 104   Go Up