Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ZZ Top in Houston, Radiohead in England  (Read 4254 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
ZZ Top in Houston, Radiohead in England
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2003, 02:01:41 am »

I wish I had any idea where my copy of "Yoshimi Battles the Pink *****s" was. I've been wanting to listen to it desperately since this mini-discussion of the Flaming Lips started.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up