Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Daisy Owl  (Read 68034 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #315 on: October 13, 2009, 03:22:04 pm »

Is the beautiful dog in your avatar your work?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #316 on: October 13, 2009, 04:16:26 pm »

It is actually nod to Oball AND Achewood AND Science.

This is so beautiful, I could weep.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #317 on: October 13, 2009, 04:34:29 pm »

This is so beautiful, I could weep.

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #318 on: October 13, 2009, 04:37:43 pm »

What we need more of is Daisy Owl.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #319 on: October 14, 2009, 03:01:18 am »

What we need more of is Daisy Owl.

We have come full circle. And by come, I mean canned.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #320 on: October 15, 2009, 12:27:25 pm »

Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #321 on: October 15, 2009, 12:44:08 pm »

That's fantastico. More dementia, please.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #322 on: October 15, 2009, 01:47:19 pm »

But what of the other 2 space babies?
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #323 on: October 15, 2009, 05:50:11 pm »

Ugh. Babies.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #324 on: October 15, 2009, 06:46:06 pm »

Why don't people put the leftover sandwiches in the fridge?  Who wants a warm ham sandwich?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #325 on: October 19, 2009, 07:09:52 pm »

Storage: http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-10-19

I'd kind of like to take a nap and wake up in the future. Unless it turned out like Demolition Man. That would suck. Or if the world was destroyed or something.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2009, 08:23:27 pm »

I have never yet taken a nap that failed to end with me waking up in the future. Just, y'know, usually only a few hours in the future.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2009, 09:27:46 pm »

Ben gets a can for pointing out the obvious.

Also, please forgive me, I registered at the Daisy Owl forum.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2009, 10:19:49 pm »

Daisy Owl is one of the very few other web comics I've seen that seems interesting to me. I'm not sure if it has what it takes to really hook me into a serious archive crawl, but it's definitely nice.

To this day, Perry Bible Fellowship is the only non-Achewood web comic which I felt I immediately needed to see all of.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2009, 11:47:56 pm »

Daisy Owl is one of the very few other web comics I've seen that seems interesting to me. I'm not sure if it has what it takes to really hook me into a serious archive crawl, but it's definitely nice.

To this day, Perry Bible Fellowship is the only non-Achewood web comic which I felt I immediately needed to see all of.

OMG, you totally need to read the whole archive of Daisy Owl right now. Don't come back until you are finished. You will thank me.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up