Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: less than three  (Read 7292 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cioran

  • Guest
Re: less than three
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 04:28:01 pm »

Cioran is happy with all the attention.

No I'm not. Achewood is interesting; I am not interesting.

Quote
I call bullshit. Achewood is Achewood is Achewood, even when it is not Achewood, precisely because it's Achewood. Could there be any strip that mapped and circumscribed Achewood's "I fart in the general direction of your expectations" spirit more efficiently than the very first one?

I feel that you are in the wrong here.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: less than three
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2009, 04:40:42 pm »

Can't you moderator-y people get the IP and do some research? Like if it's in Chicago we know it's Jough, and if it's untraceable, it's probably Gina's pu$$y.

Washington State. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: less than three
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2009, 04:42:00 pm »

No I'm not. Achewood is interesting; I am not interesting.

So be interesting.  Use your powers for good.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: less than three
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2009, 04:52:06 pm »

I feel that you are in the wrong here.

I feel that you are in the wrong here.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: less than three
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2009, 05:17:20 pm »

Washington State. 

Nihilism from the home of Grunge. I am shocked. Shocked.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: less than three
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2009, 05:21:47 pm »

No I'm not. Achewood is interesting; I am not interesting.

I feel that you are in the wrong here.

Dejavroom was the site's troll before you and after THA SUGAH RAIN HATH COME, therefore your apperance, ipso facto, has replaced him as the trickster-spirit (cf. Loki, Anansi, Coyote, Pan, inter alia) and causes an unbearable ressentiment. thus meaning that whatever claim you stake must be intrinsically opposed, despite the fact that his counter-claim is ludicrous.

In conclusion, I think you should meet up and have babies.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: less than three
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2009, 05:31:21 pm »

Dejavroom was the site's troll before you and after THA SUGAH RAIN HATH COME, therefore your apperance, ipso facto, has replaced him as the trickster-spirit (cf. Loki, Anansi, Coyote, Pan, inter alia) and causes an unbearable ressentiment. thus meaning that whatever claim you stake must be intrinsically opposed, despite the fact that his counter-claim is ludicrous.

In conclusion, I think you should meet up and have babies.


Now rewrite Germany's fate during WWII, please. For extra points, try to work some unicorns into it.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: less than three
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2009, 05:34:29 pm »

Now rewrite Germany's fate during WWII, please. For extra points, try to work some unicorns into that as well.

What, aren't you Nuero the annoying Brazilian, re-imagined by Ronald D. Moore into a scintillating dramatic masterpiece?

Also, babies. Hop to it.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: less than three
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2009, 05:37:47 pm »

What, aren't you Nuero the annoying Brazilian, re-imagined by Ronald D. Moore into a scintillating dramatic masterpiece?


Why are you asking me? It's inside your scintillating head that the pretty pictures are rolling out...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: less than three
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2009, 05:40:12 pm »

Why are you asking me? It's inside your scintillating head that the pretty pictures are rolling out...

BABIES! FIVE HUNDRED OF 'EM!

(ref: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rE0EakhG8)
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: less than three
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2009, 08:21:05 pm »

YEAH!  BABIES EVERYWHERE! 

I'd forgotten all about that commercial.  Hilarious times. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: less than three
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2009, 08:34:51 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: less than three
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2009, 02:49:57 am »

Washington State. 

That's not cool.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: less than three
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2009, 02:52:04 am »

Now rewrite Germany's fate during WWII, please. For extra points, try to work some unicorns into it.

Done.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: less than three
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2009, 12:07:03 pm »

Very well done, sir. Almost made me forget my distaste for PBF for a sec. I specially like the subtle allusion to unicorns. A-
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up