Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: National Lampoon's Choop Vacation  (Read 16566 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
National Lampoon's Choop Vacation
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2003, 07:47:56 pm »

Ooh ooh ooh, I remembered something Achewood-related from my Vegas trip!

You may recall that back when Ray's Place was part of the regular site, I wrote in asking what Ray did while in Vegas, and he replied in the column.  Including:

Quote
But hell, I’m no snob. Sometimes I’ll just go nurse a couple airplane bottles of fig vodka down at the Stage Door (across from the off-strip entrance to Bally’s). They have a pretty good deal on hot dogs there, and you can just zone out on quarter video poker right at your seat.


I had forgotten this, but in the cab leaving the hotel to go back to the airport, what should we drive by but the Stage Door Casino, Deli & Convenience Store.  Big marquee out front, Hot Dogs 2 for 99 Cents or the like.  I almost wanted to stop.  It definitely looks like a good spot to go slumming while drunk at 3 AM.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up