Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: August 2, 2009 - "CHEATER! YOU COPY ME!"  (Read 8099 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
Re: August 2, 2009 - "CHEATER! YOU COPY ME!"
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 12:21:11 am »

Yesterday was Sexual Bell Valve Victory Reference Sunday.
Logged

fiftyfootelvis

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: August 2, 2009 - "CHEATER! YOU COPY ME!"
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 03:46:40 am »

I'm pretty sure Teodor was the first elephant to type.
That whole "Ursine Gams" bit sounds more like Williams.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: August 2, 2009 - "CHEATER! YOU COPY ME!"
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 05:49:00 pm »

I think they are typing all of their communication to maintain anonymity.

That's why I do everything through Facebook (in a meta-stroke, all of my profile pictures have been lifted from Facebook adverts), forums and e-mail.  In emergencies I have a pre-paid mobile phone with no traceable connections to me or my location(s).

I'd look into an elephant costume but there'd need to be at least two other people wearing them for me to be anyone other than "the quiet guy who always dresses like an elephant," and that's not very anon.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: August 2, 2009 - "CHEATER! YOU COPY ME!"
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 07:05:10 pm »

(in a meta-stroke, all of my profile pictures have been lifted from Facebook adverts)
Except for the Onion-sourced ones.  Even the squalling baby came from FB?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: August 2, 2009 - "CHEATER! YOU COPY ME!"
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 03:07:23 pm »

Except for the Onion-sourced ones.  Even the squalling baby came from FB?

I meant all of my FB profile pictures.  I saw that thing where you have to tell Facebook not to use your pictures in their ads, so I just beat them to the punch by repurposing their images first.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up