Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holiday Merchandise  (Read 10089 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2003, 09:42:53 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Oh look, St Zartan got an avatar.  Do you think he's flirting with me?
I'm certain of it.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2003, 09:43:49 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
...while wearing a little crown and a red, white, and blue satin robe that reads "TEXAS HAMMER". It's a lot classier in execution than it sounds.


OMG, are you the Tough Smart Lawyer?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2003, 10:07:20 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
OMG, are you the Tough Smart Lawyer?


Only in my sweetest, sweetest dreams, and occasionally by request (street performances, birthday parties, role-playing in ye olde boudoir, &c).
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2003, 10:17:16 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Oh look, St Zartan got an avatar.  Do you think he's flirting with me?


I'm just buttering you up so you'll tell me how you made those terrific fridge magnets.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2003, 10:26:19 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

Only in my sweetest, sweetest dreams, and occasionally by request (street performances, birthday parties, role-playing in ye olde boudoir, &c).


Barmitzvas?

And oh my! I'd forgotten about those fridge magnets. But they were rather superb! And I feel my obsession, and laze factors, may both be requisite that I could make some. So dish the dirt wombat!!!!

(Hell, I might even buy a fridge!)
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2003, 10:44:55 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "wombat"
Oh look, St Zartan got an avatar.  Do you think he's flirting with me?


I'm just buttering you up so you'll tell me how you made those terrific fridge magnets.


Oh, I do find it hard to say no to anyone who admires my fridge magnets...

But I don't know.  If you all know how to make them, I won't be special anymore.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2003, 10:46:20 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Barmitzvas?


Yeah, I guess I could take that little propeller off for a few hours.

Quote from: "slink"
And I feel my obsession, and laze factors, may both be requisite that I could make some.


I don't want to jump to any conclusions here (because if I've demonstrated anything thus far, I am certain it is a reluctance to generalize) but they might be slightly trickier than writing on a Post-It.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2003, 10:48:43 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Then I guess it would be in really poor taste to mention how it's all gone straight to my head, and how I've drawn a series of obsessively detailed little flip-book animations of myself getting mad rutty with anyone who's ever said anything even remotely nice to me.


Yar, matey!  Me spouse has taken a shine to yee, an' if'n this flippin' book's jandermashuns be true, I'll feed yer giblits to me parrot, yar.

On an unrelated note, if I told ye I liked the cutta yer jib, could ye include me in yer book-a-whimsies, and send me a copy?
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2003, 11:00:03 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

I don't want to jump to any conclusions here but they might be slightly trickier than writing on a Post-It.


But 900 post-its. And the printouts of the missing strips!
Now, getting a little flour mix under the fingernails don't seem so bad.


Although you're somewhat right, I would probably stutter, whimper and collapse in a somewhat melodramatic fashion after the first post-it.

I had to remove what I was about to say, because it made this whole post absolutely, terrifyingly... different.

OK, I said 'They're just so pink and sticky.'
I didn't think that sounded good after whimpering and collapsing.


And you know what's really scary? I think my parcel from Onstad is going to arrive before both Amazon parcels... including one I ordered last fuck*ng week, on 24hr despatch, from amazon.co.uk.
Now, am I sure I live in the UK. Wait... YES GODDAMNIT!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2003, 11:59:22 pm »

If someone posts links to the missing strips, I will reveal the secret of the fridge magnets, and you will have saved Slink from futile experiments involving ingredients better suited to pastry making.

But I warn you, I found that it's weird having Ray staring at you through those little glasses all the time. So if your fridge is in a conspicuous place you might find life getting a little uncomfortable.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2003, 12:24:56 am »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Yar, matey!  Me spouse has taken a shine to yee, an' if'n this flippin' book's jandermashuns be true, I'll feed yer giblits to me parrot, yar.

It is all about context, you surely dig - in the case of your lovely and intelligent spouse, "mad rutty" meant nothing more than "witty, platonic, and most importantly supervised banter over a snifter or two of low-impact cognac". It is a delicate artist that can communicate such subtleties in the largely overlooked Post-It flip-book medium. So please do not beat me on the joints with big metal things you might otherwise use to repair a car.

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
On an unrelated note, if I told ye I liked the cutta yer jib, could ye include me in yer book-a-whimsies, and send me a copy?

As soon as I hear back from PayPal, the Mad Rutty Motion Commissions Desk will be open for business. Because I will swing that way for major credit cards.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2003, 12:29:37 am »

Well played.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Holiday Merchandise
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2003, 09:10:11 am »

This conversation has nothing to do with Holiday Merchandise.

WAY TO RUIN THE THREAD FOR EVERYONE ST. ZAXXON.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up