Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Howdy I just found this place  (Read 2950 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 06:49:28 pm »

Do bots have hands?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 06:55:10 pm »

Sure, why not.  I'm always interested in a new video sharing site. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy I just found this place
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 08:17:19 pm »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up