Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA  (Read 2543 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 12:41:10 am »

Already In Use was a major troll on assetbar. His thing was basically coming up with a few new screen names every couple of days and flooding the board with lengthy and often offensive posts. There is no getting rid of him, because if you block him or kick him off, he'll just create a dozen or so more accounts. He is like herpes, in that you can take care of the sores as they appear but the underlying virus will always be there.
And circle gets the square. Can for you.

Quote from: assetbar
"alreadyinuse  » neu  1 years ago
hi everyone I'm new on this board. This page came up in my Hot Bot search results I was wondering if anyone here has any good ASCII porn movies.
Thanks,
--Pat "
" alreadyinuse  » neu  1 years ago
I've always been unorthodox, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now you like me! "
 
"A comment left by alreadyinuse was marked lame too many times and excluded.
(marked lame by straw, Absurdist, envika, synnah, scrumpton, Marcus_Brody, equinn2006, eileens_wetwipe, FablesandBlues, Jeet, gardenhead_)
   
dr_strangeglove » pro 1 years ago
I think assetbar can just tell when you're being an asshole."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 01:24:08 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 01:40:54 am »

I love trolls, I just wish they were better. A good shaggy dog joke or Andy Kaufman would pull one over on you, and you'd feel foolish, but it would also make you laugh and think.

This is only half that equation.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up