Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with activating account  (Read 2859 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 07:49:28 pm »

Hey, I'm trying to make friends here.  I'm trying to be EARNEST.

Of a "Goes to Camp" variety, or of a "Saves Christmas" variety?  Trust me when I say that your answer is important.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with activating account
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009, 07:52:43 pm »

The "Importance of Being" kind.   

Sentiment here, is my forte.  I keep the science, for life.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up