Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: On the topic of Assetbar...  (Read 190973 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2009, 10:31:36 pm »

I see that the hazing policy has become somewhat lax.

Surely, you can't be serious.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2009, 10:32:18 pm »

Yesssssss
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2009, 11:33:45 pm »

Time to take the pugs for a walk, my dear Wombat.  They're looking rather sloth like.

Someone finally noticed!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2009, 12:02:03 am »

We have to leave some of them up in Jough's memory, don't you think?
What happened to Jough? Is he still around?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2009, 12:06:37 am »

Who wants to make up a good story to answer that?

But really, he Got A Life. We know this because we can still keep track of it elsewhere on the Internet.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2009, 12:08:08 am »

Someone finally noticed!

I noticed to. I figured you switched in honor of the previously mentioned date.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2009, 12:49:31 am »

What happened to Jough? Is he still around?

I talked to him a couple of days ago. He and His Girl are taking the cohabitation plunge. I guess it's extraordinarily serious, and I'm extraordinarily happy for him.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2009, 03:21:35 am »

I talked to him a couple of days ago. He and His Girl are taking the cohabitation plunge. I guess it's extraordinarily serious, and I'm extraordinarily happy for him.
The only thing I've had a chance to read about him in the archives thus far was from ought-six, about needing to lose a significant amount of weight.  Has that journey been a positive one for him?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2009, 03:24:58 am »

I saw him back in September, and he has lost hella weight.  Looking good.  Andrea was mighty nice as well, they seem a good match.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2009, 04:24:41 am »

It seems I picked a rather inopportune time looks like I picked a bad week to quit lurking.   

FTFY
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2009, 06:03:56 am »

I talked to him a couple of days ago. He and His Girl are taking the cohabitation plunge. I guess it's extraordinarily serious, and I'm extraordinarily happy for him.

His gal pal is extraordinarily cute too.  I'm happy for him the bastard.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2009, 06:44:48 am »

You seem like a good newb Striker and we need those so just ride out the hazing and you'll be fine. Good luck, we're all counting on you.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 06:48:41 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2009, 06:48:06 am »

It seems I picked a rather inopportune time to quit lurking.   And I've been lurking since Old Times.  All it took was that Millionaire strip to push me over the edge, but now I'm gonna creep back into the shadows.
My name is A-CAP do you want to be friends?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2009, 04:03:11 pm »

Thanks all.  Since this isn't my first rodeo,  I'll gladly abide by the newb rules until an adequate trust has been accumulated.  So long as no one calls me Shirley.

Surely, you can't be serious.

Damn. It.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2009, 04:09:33 pm »

Thanks all.  Since this isn't my first rodeo,  I'll gladly abide by the newb rules until an adequate trust has been accumulated.  So long as no one calls me Shirley.

Where ya from?  Despite initial appearances, not all of us are from Australia or St. Louis.  I'm in the beautiful and vivacious Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up