Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chump Change Tries to create a Comics Curmudgeonlike snark blog about Web Comics  (Read 22038 times)

AugustWest

• Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 763
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

im not interested in trying hallucinogens, but i always thought it would be interesting to drop acid and watch that lame live action 'masters of the universe' with dolph lundgren as heman.

Well, I know what I'm doing this weekend...
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

• Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile

I have been reading Yehuda Moon since this thread.  Man, it is so awesome.  And all of the bikers get all pissy and serious in the comment section.  I can't really think of a better example of unintentional comedy than Yehuda- but you have to include the comments.  This month he has been tracking down the dude who hit him.  It involved a really bad fake comic inside the comic, a godfather bike head in bed, fake blood, an eye witness who may be a love interest who is setting up her ex boyfriend and an on-air confession. 

I also really like that it updates at 12 am pacific every day.  It is nice to follow something on a schedule.
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

• Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 447
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron

I also really like that it updates at 12 am pacific every day.  It is nice to follow something on a schedule.

Zing!
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up