Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 23/11/09 - Guy Stuff  (Read 18646 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 23/11/09 - Guy Stuff
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2009, 04:27:42 am »

whenever my roommate and I start getting a little too cute with the inside jokes or whatever, he goes "oh man, by the way, have you seen humpday?"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 23/11/09 - Guy Stuff
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2009, 01:00:37 am »

Like Miles, I'm down with the man hug, but I generally don't initiate it.

I should add that when I am drunk, I tend to get touchy-feely. It's a problem.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up