Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ice Cold Water  (Read 11882 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Cold Water
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2009, 03:09:03 am »

The owners of my workplace are a little nuts about having hip bottles of water to give to clients in meetings. I've tried a bunch af the different ones they've had in the fridge, and most tasted like plain ol' tap to me.

The only one that I really liked was Speyside Glenlivet mineral water. No relation to the distillery other than it is bottled at the source in the same area in Scotland.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Cold Water
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2009, 03:12:45 am »

I like Big K Sparkling Water.  It's $2.10 for a 12 pack at the Kroger.  Plus it's bubbly and wet, thus satisfying all of my containerized water desires.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Cold Water
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2009, 03:36:57 am »

I can't really get used to sparkling water for some reason. The only bubbly things I like are alcoholic.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Cold Water
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2009, 06:27:09 am »

I find SmartWater is the best water for water's sake. I am still searching for the best mineral water/wine combination.

Oh god, that shit just vanquishes the hell out of a hangover. Well, that and a few bites of a real breakfast, if you can choke it down. I love smartwater. There is balm in Gilead.

Being a Scotch fan, I would love to try some of the specialty water that they use at the distillery. So awesome. I had heard that folks buy the expensive from-the-source water to make ice cubes to go with their Scotch on the rocks, but the thought of just straight up drinking it is pretty decadent.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Cold Water
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2009, 04:15:17 pm »

the best hangover cure i've found is:

one english muffin
one fried egg
one glass of tomato juice
one miller high life
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Ice Cold Water
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2009, 04:38:56 pm »

All mixed up together in a blender?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up