Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®  (Read 8779 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2009, 06:36:00 am »

I have had it, in Italy.

And then I drove around in my BMW and fucked an italian supermodel, and then I blew up Il Duomo with my wristwatch.

(but actually I did have it in italy. it is good.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2009, 06:44:20 am »

More like old ham

Maybe like ham from an old country.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2009, 06:50:00 am »

Pig, to my palate, is a morning-meal animal only so I'm not so inclined to go afield with such things.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2009, 07:33:22 am »

I have had prosciutto.  It is a fine meat-stuff.  It is pricey beyond its tastiness however, which is a fault neither of ham, nor of bacon.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2009, 01:35:41 pm »

I have had it, in Italy.

And then I drove around in my BMW and fucked an italian supermodel, and then I blew up Il Duomo with my wristwatch.

At first I thought this was a serious post by A-Cap.

I was eating proscuitto before most of you were born.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2009, 03:26:09 pm »

I have prosciutto in my fridge right now.

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2009, 04:57:43 pm »

At first I thought this was a serious post by A-Cap.

I was eating proscuitto before most of you were born.
No way, lady. I hear Italian women have lots of hair they dont shave. That is not my scene.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2009, 06:33:10 pm »

No way, lady. I hear Italian women have lots of hair they dont shave. That is not my scene.

I can confirm this is not in 100% of cases true.

It's a bit weird the whole 'continental-types don't like shaving' thing, it's definitely not accurate. I'm sure the British invented the rumour so we felt better about our hard-faced Cromwellian sourpusses.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2009, 07:43:24 pm »

Dude, it's the same underneath the hair.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2009, 08:35:28 pm »

Dude, it's the same underneath the hair.
I had a friend whose girlfriend claimed some kind of sensitive skin condition that prevented her from shaving anything. And she insisted on wearing like, tank tops and other sleeveless/shoulderless tops.
It was not a good thing.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2009, 11:10:32 pm »

Oddly, leg hair on women does not bother me much at all but underarm hair woogs me the hell out.

I mean, I am not "into" leg hair, I mildly prefer shaved legs on a lady but it is not A Thing at all.

Underarm hair, though, yikes, no. Oh God no.

And I am fair about this, I shave my own but not for aesthetic reasons, rather so that I do not have to apply deodorant three times a day.

As I am Ethnic.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2009, 12:02:41 am »

I know a few girls who do not shave their armpits, and it is not really my scene.
whatever, though.

I only care about it when one of them said that shaving armpits is "heteronormative" and I got in a huge fight with her about how that makes NO GODDAMN SENSE. THE WORD YOU MEAN IS SEXIST. COME ON.

and then she tried to explain herself and it was really clear that she was completely full of shit, and just didn't like shaving. Which is fine. But I have low tolerance for certain kinds of bullshit, and that is one of them.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2009, 03:13:14 am »

...when one of them said that shaving armpits is "heteronormative" and I got in a huge fight with her about how that makes NO GODDAMN SENSE...

I could, however, see a case for "socionormative."
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2009, 04:15:34 am »

I could see a case for "normal."

Amirite guys?

Guys?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2009, 04:20:29 am »

I could see a case for "normal."
In the sense that the majority of people in a given group do it, then yes. Yes it is.

My take has always been that I shave my face every day because I do not want to scare small children, this is an aesthetic choice I've made about my own body. If you want to make a different aesthetic choice that is your call but I don't have to pretend it looks good to me.

Slight lie in that I haven't shaved for a month because  have been on HOLIDAY damnit.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up