Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPad  (Read 20584 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2010, 01:24:57 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: iPad
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2010, 02:19:01 am »

I agre with Linear,.#;@
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2010, 02:44:09 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2010, 01:38:22 am »

so where are you serious on the internet August West, so I can go hound you there? 

You know what?  I've reconsidered.  If you are so desirous of having a serious conversation with me (though I can't imagine why) why should I be disobliging?

Start a new thread.  We'll converse.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2010, 03:09:10 am »

You know what?  I've reconsidered.  If you are so desirous of having a serious conversation with me (though I can't imagine why) why should I be disobliging?

Start a new thread.  We'll converse.

That would be what I meant by "get a room."

By all means, have your sloppy intellectual makeouts. Just keep them all in one place, so I can videotape avoid them.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2010, 03:14:58 am »

That would be what I meant by "get a room."


With you, my dear?  Anytime...

/leers, waggles eyebrows like Groucho.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2010, 02:09:30 am »

With you, my dear?  Anytime...

/leers, waggles eyebrows like Groucho.

*faints*
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

linear

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 95
  • Ah keep em cees lookin out
    • View Profile
    • This must be included if you specify a URL below.
Re: iPad
« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2010, 07:11:33 am »

well thanks I appreciate your being open to the prospect of my being open to the prospect of being open

but I think this thread is a good one you'll see why in a minute

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

connections man I just like well did you ever wonder what it would be like to be deaf not just you but if everyone was deaf?  Or if everyone only used ipads and the ipads had wifi connections with a 5 mile radius?  They could have a CB radio app.

Serious conversation... eh.. or non-serious for that matter.. it's just a matter of connections.  Some people use their ipads and are happy with them.  Some people don't buy an ipad because they know a better version is coming out probably pretty soon.  I'm finding myself in that latter group lately.  Why try to form serious connections with people when the hardware/software is going to be so much better for it in a few years or even months? 
 
I used to be happy with this reality.  but after you've seen the future, you don't want to go back. 

You know what?  I've reconsidered.  If you are so desirous of having a serious conversation with me (though I can't imagine why) why should I be disobliging?

Start a new thread.  We'll converse.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: iPad
« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2010, 01:51:44 pm »

well thanks I appreciate your being open to the prospect of my being open to the prospect of being open

but I think this thread is a good one you'll see why in a minute

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

connections man I just like well did you ever wonder what it would be like to be deaf not just you but if everyone was deaf?  Or if everyone only used ipads and the ipads had wifi connections with a 5 mile radius?  They could have a CB radio app.

Serious conversation... eh.. or non-serious for that matter.. it's just a matter of connections.  Some people use their ipads and are happy with them.  Some people don't buy an ipad because they know a better version is coming out probably pretty soon.  I'm finding myself in that latter group lately.  Why try to form serious connections with people when the hardware/software is going to be so much better for it in a few years or even months? 
 
I used to be happy with this reality.  but after you've seen the future, you don't want to go back. 


Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up