Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: buell s3t  (Read 7401 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2010, 09:04:39 pm »

hey A1U how are you feeling now that you're in the pacific NW?

"I'm in a ghetto but I'm still feeling pretty good since I'm over 2000 miles away from greenkoolayd"


That's how you get cans Mr. Wonderful, by saying funny shit like this.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: buell s3t
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 02:43:12 pm »

hey A1U how are you feeling now that you're in the pacific NW?

"I'm in a ghetto but I'm still feeling pretty good since I'm over 2000 miles away from greenkoolayd"



can worthy ZING
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up