Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Suckin' Dick Got this Man  (Read 12246 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2003, 09:28:37 pm »

I think El Mariachi has a future in wedding invitation design.  I can see Pamela Anderson using this for her Kid Rock nuptials.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2003, 10:00:10 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
I think El Mariachi has a future in wedding invitation design.  I can see Pamela Anderson using this for her Kid Rock nuptials.


*sniff*  Ms. Anderson is terminally ill and will not be marrying Mr. Rock after all. :worried:
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2003, 10:17:57 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Quote from: "Limmo"
I think El Mariachi has a future in wedding invitation design.  I can see Pamela Anderson using this for her Kid Rock nuptials.


*sniff*  Ms. Anderson is terminally ill and will not be marrying Mr. Rock after all. :worried:

I can't tell whether you're kidding or not.

Anyway, as much as I love Slink's first one (complete with neon phallic flowers!) and am disturbed by his second, I think Jough has to win. My god, does he ever.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2003, 10:22:28 pm »

Some of the credit has to go to the "Print House, Inc" catalog from which I scanned the original blank invitation example.

What, you think I keep peach-coloured roses and a matching silk cloth around the house just in case?

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2003, 10:30:27 pm »

Quote from: "El Mariachi"
What, you think I keep peach-coloured roses and a matching silk cloth around the house just in case?


Well, if the shoe fits...
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2003, 11:17:23 pm »

Backing everyone on Jough's entry. That, my dear friends, is Chapter and Verse classy. The sort of thing mother and mother-in-law alike can recline, hands folded, and happily sigh over - do you remember how my Margaret won your boy over? Oh, oh yes, it was all we heard about at the table come mealtimes; your girl sucks some tremendous dick we all heard - Oh stop it, Brenda, you'll make me blush you will
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2003, 12:04:17 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I can't tell whether you're kidding or not.


Sadly, I'm not kidding.  I'm not a huge fan of hers so I don't want to weep publicly, but it is a sad thing.

Slink/Zartan: Your (second) image and subsequent comment made me laugh till I had to pee.  It would be the perfect funeral banner if it said "Sucking Dick Got to This Man."

Jough: A profound display.  Your image was to the others as "A Raisin in the Sun" is to "Showtime at the Apollo".
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2003, 03:24:32 am »

I'm saddened to be outdone, but give the quality of the winner, I'm honoured to have taken part.
And to have managed such great comments from both!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2003, 03:26:46 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
do you remember how my Margaret won your boy over? Oh, oh yes, it was all we heard about at the table come mealtimes; your girl sucks some tremendous dick we all heard - Oh stop it, Brenda, you'll make me blush you will



Zart, you may yet become my internet crush. It's been V_A since the board started, and while she maintains a ...something, I don't know what; you've got this certain something, I'm not really sure what it is exactly.


What's that foreign phrase? Joe no say kwah?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2003, 03:49:50 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"

What's that foreign phrase? Joe no say kwah?


Vietnamese?

It has to be said, while we're at work making the little tiny JL's and Pedro's, I vote we make tiny little Zartan's with voice chips in. That way when we poke them in the belly they say something like the (splendid) above.
They'd make stunning presents for mothers. Well, my mother at least. She'd love it!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2003, 05:24:00 am »

Quote from: "slink"
I vote we make tiny little Zartan's with voice chips in.


"Hey, best friend, have you heard about socialism"
"Rich people laugh at your pain"
"Looking at nipples won't make you die"
"Shut the hell up while Match Game is on"
"Your friends are more scared of you than you are of them"
"You won't appreciate your parents until you don't need them"
"People who are interested in your Thoughts and Feelings want money and / or sex"
"Paying for video games is for stupid and popular kids"
"Finding people to fuck gets a lot harder once you graduate"
"Everything you heard about drinking is a dirty lie"

THIRTEEN SHOPPING DAYS UNTIL THE EX-MISS; I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT SANTA "RAN OUT OF" THIS YEAR

EDIT: Suckin' dick bought this socio-economic worldview
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2003, 05:58:48 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"

Zart, you may yet become my internet crush. It's been V_A since the board started, and while she maintains a ...something, I don't know what; you've got this certain something, I'm not really sure what it is exactly.

Wow, it's down to me and Zartan? Well... if I have to lose Choop's heart, at least it's to an illustrious competitor.

(psst, Zartan -- I bet we can share him.)
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2003, 01:10:24 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

"Hey, best friend, have you heard about socialism"


Somehow that one alone almost made me wet myself.
In that comforting, warm manpanties* way.



Ick.



* GODDAMN YOU JOUGH!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2003, 08:36:38 pm »

Blame the "Den Mommy" for the latest in User Ranks and censors.

I HAVE BEEN TOO BUSY VIEWING HARDCORE LESBIAN PORNO ON MY NEW COMPUTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SUBVERSION OF THIS BOARD

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Suckin' Dick Got this Man
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2003, 09:07:53 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Blame the "Den Mommy" for the latest in User Ranks and ******s.


I was sure you were responsible for P.A.N.T.S. after someone mentioned how awful a word it was early on.
Ah well, enjoy your lesbians!

Oh, and wow! Philippe :)
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up