Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: One of those expensive coffee places where men go 4-17-10  (Read 3392 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: One of those expensive coffee places where men go 4-17-10
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 12:26:37 am »

Which one(s) of you can I kidnap and sell off to fund this idea?

By the way, pool party at my place on Friday, guys. Lotsa booze.

This makes it sound kinda like you're, you know, planning on selling people...for spare parts.

New depths of creepy, even for you, Ash. Kudos.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up