Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 7-11 on 12/12  (Read 10333 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paisley

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 50
    • View Profile
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2003, 12:46:16 am »

So, Philippe is all "happy to talk to you" and smiling. Did they not find Beef's charred and vomit-smeared body yet? Or does Philippe's frozen grin mask his shock and sadness?

What happened to the bodies, anyway? What happens if the cats' souls escape from Pacific Hell? Or were were they assumed bodily into damnation, like the Virgin into Heaven?
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2003, 02:22:00 am »

You'd think dying three times would quench one's thirst for suicide, but no, Beef wants a fuck*ng deli sandwich from 7-Eleven.

- Hey, Ray! Can Roast Beef read?
- I don't think so, why?

SELL BY: 01/23/83
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2003, 03:26:35 am »

Quote from: "slink"
Let alone the fact that capitalism seems pretty Satanic to me...


Freakin' commie.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2003, 09:24:35 am »

friday the thirteenth is especially unlucky when it falls on a saturday.

I got in a fight today.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2003, 04:36:07 pm »

Quote from: "doomglobe"
I got in a fight today.


An actual fistfight with dukes?  You didn't mention the outcome of said fight which doesn't bode well.  If one wins a fight, one usually doesn't fail to mention that fact.

Aw geez, Beef is dead again.

~Paul

edited for relevance to topic.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2003, 09:46:39 pm »

I process Balance Transfers all freakin' day - Philippe's right to be mad.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2003, 12:25:23 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "doomglobe"
I got in a fight today.


An actual fistfight with dukes?  You didn't mention the outcome of said fight which doesn't bode well.  If one wins a fight, one usually doesn't fail to mention that fact.


no just a fight where someone jumped on me because I was trying to make him leave a party because he was being violent and people pulled us apart but not before I could rip his earing out, which I got 150$ for today at the pawn shop...

can you go to hell for that? He DID threaten to kill me.

I think the point of the franchise business in hell is the awful effect these franchises have had on our world, dramatically reducing the quality of life for everyone, and even going to the extent to cut the actual quality of product in order to better fund the people who lie to the world about the quality of the product.  I ate wendy's the other day and I still want to undo that move. I hate fast food. Ray likes it, which is probably a good thing in his situation.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

Twelvebottoms

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bumface.co.uk
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2003, 12:54:54 am »

Quote from: "doomglobe"
someone jumped on me because I was trying to make him leave a party because he was being violent and people pulled us apart but not before I could rip his earing out, which I got 150$ for today at the pawn shop...


Rockin'  !

Also I have never in my entire life eaten at McDonalds.  I'm not only proud about this, I am smug about it.
Logged
[size=9]The poorly-educated also enjoy Achewood![/size]

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2003, 01:29:11 am »

Please understand that I actively detest McDonalds.  I never ever willingly eat there.  However, I must admit that I am taken aback by the idea of never having eaten at one.

McDonalds is such a ubiquitous element of our culture.  It's almost like saying you've never listened to rock music, never had an alcoholic drink, never smoked a cigarette.  It's not that these are necessarily good or healthy things to do, it's just that they are almost universal.

On further review and noticing that your location is UK (presumably this stands for the United Kingdom and not the University of Kentucky (Go Big Blue!)) this is somewhat more understandable.

I'm not really condemning you for not having eaten at a McDonalds.  I suppose I'm just suggesting that you have missed an important, if negative, element of modern culture by not having this experience.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2003, 02:18:31 am »

Logged
[expletive deleted]

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2003, 02:19:11 am »

Quote from: "Twelvebottoms"

Also I have never in my entire life eaten at McDonalds.  I'm not only proud about this, I am smug about it.


If the same goes for any other fast good chain, then I'm glad I'm not the only one, despite the fact I am proud of it. It's just nice to see I'm not the only one this wise!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2003, 02:22:45 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"

I'm not really condemning you for not having eaten at a McDonalds.  I suppose I'm just suggesting that you have missed an important, if negative, element of modern culture by not having this experience.


I don't know if things have changed or not, but I was in the UK awhile ago and although the MdDonald's 'brand' exists there, I can tell you that the food I got there was not similar to a McDonalds in the US. I didn't like it, but  I think it was more because of how different it was than what I expected.

I once heard a quote from a famous English person who remarked that the English embarked on a long period of empire-building and colonialism principally in order to find something good to eat.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2003, 02:26:09 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
its almost like saying you've never listened to rock music, never had an alcoholic drink, never smoked a cigarette.  its not that these are necessarily good or healthy things to do, its just that they are almost universal.

Allow me to raise my hand in shame on two of those. Okay, technically one, as I've sampled alcohol several times, but I've never had a full drink and am not sure when I ever will. As for the cancer sticks... no. Just no.

This may mean, though, that my only method of death will be to puke in a light socket, at which point I'll have to buy horrible sandwiches from Hell 7-11's and everything basically turns into one of Eliot's darker poems. (I saw the swarm at KFC, so many / Who would have thought that Death had claimed so many?)
Logged

Twelvebottoms

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bumface.co.uk
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2003, 02:30:59 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I once heard a quote from a famous English person who remarked that the English embarked on a long period of empire-building and colonialism principally in order to find something good to eat.


Absolutely.  After good old greasy giraffe 'n' chips, Indian food is the way to go.

It is ALARMING that someone feels eating at McDonalds is as normal as taking a piss.

I once ate a chicken sandwich 'thing' at Burger King when I was helping my Uncle to move house.  I was 16 when that happnened.  That's as far as it ever went.
Logged
[size=9]The poorly-educated also enjoy Achewood![/size]

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
7-11 on 12/12
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2003, 02:38:05 am »

Yep, I'm of the opinion that there is a time and a place for McDonald's, no matter how evil and repulsive it may be.  I live in a small town, and McDonald's is the only "restaurant" (as it were) within the town that's open 24 hours, and one of their crappy sundaes or (veggie)burgers can taste awfully good when it's 2 am and you're a little drunk and with a group of friends...  

But never by any means would I eat there at anything approaching a daily basis.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up