Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 72   Go Down

Author Topic: Aminals  (Read 232913 times)

0 Members and 44 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #840 on: November 07, 2016, 11:17:35 pm »

Why did it take so long for me to see this?

That link was certainly as advertised.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #841 on: November 07, 2016, 11:31:19 pm »

The bear was clearly more skilled at bicycle riding.  Not what I would have expected.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #842 on: November 11, 2016, 12:55:31 am »

How big is she going to get?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #843 on: November 19, 2016, 05:02:08 am »

You, the hell know what I was rooting for:

I think I've made my feelings clear about bears.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #844 on: December 05, 2016, 05:49:09 pm »

That's some quality laying.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #845 on: December 05, 2016, 06:26:02 pm »

I keep thinking of her as 'delicious'.

More so everyday.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #846 on: January 05, 2017, 10:35:48 pm »

Ag people take their shit just as seriously as hoss people...

Are you prepared to have  your hog judged by Pat?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #847 on: January 06, 2017, 04:54:11 am »

Are you prepared to have  your hog judged by Pat?

You dis my hog, you fluff my dog?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #848 on: January 06, 2017, 06:17:16 am »

You dis my hog, you fluff my dog?

Exactly right!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #849 on: January 11, 2017, 05:39:48 am »

Talking with a 4H acquaintance and he mentioned he figured out the reason his chicken flock had mysterious reductions.

I never knew this was a thing. I suggested he put out a fuck*ng mineral block, hella cheaper than chickens.

Good Lord!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #850 on: January 12, 2017, 09:03:46 pm »

Talking with a 4H acquaintance and he mentioned he figured out the reason his chicken flock had mysterious reductions.

I never knew this was a thing. I suggested he put out a fuck*ng mineral block, hella cheaper than chickens.

Oh, I missed this. Awesome.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #851 on: January 13, 2017, 10:37:28 pm »

hosss behaving badly.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #852 on: January 14, 2017, 12:27:14 am »

hosss behaving badly.

And cows too. Chicks don't stand a chance.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #853 on: January 17, 2017, 08:11:46 pm »

I was wondering if that story was going to end with a gunshot hoss.  Glad it all worked out.  You've done good work with them both - the kid trusted you enough to know your instructions were actually going to work.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #854 on: January 17, 2017, 08:38:27 pm »

I'm glad the hoss and kid are both alright. What does it mean to "go flat?"
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 72   Go Up