Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: and then there are conspiracy theories about stoner records 8-03-10  (Read 4124 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: and then there are conspiracy theories about stoner records 8-03-10
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 04:18:33 am »

Arc began: May 9.

20 strips in this arc so far.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: and then there are conspiracy theories about stoner records 8-03-10
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 01:36:41 am »

Well hey, at least he updates more than Daisy Owl
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: and then there are conspiracy theories about stoner records 8-03-10
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 01:40:26 am »

Don't remind us!

Well, I guess I knew all along Daisy Owl was too good to be true.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: and then there are conspiracy theories about stoner records 8-03-10
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2010, 01:48:52 am »

Perhaps they could combine their efforts into the twice-monthly one-panel gag strip "Achey Dazewood".

I mean, they both got bears.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: and then there are conspiracy theories about stoner records 8-03-10
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2010, 03:56:57 am »

Perhaps they could combine their efforts into the twice-monthly one-panel gag strip "Achey Dazewood".

I mean, they both got bears.

canned for the rad title.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up