Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MERS  (Read 3091 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: MERS
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 07:08:11 pm »

i was under the impression that IRS debt and student loan debt are the only two debts undischargable under bankruptcy.
I believe that student loans can be discharged in bankruptcy if you can prove that paying them back would impoverish you--as in, paying them back would put you under the poverty line.

The new income-based repayment plan for student loans seems pretty neat, but I am worried that it will drive up ridiculous tuition prices by injecting more funny money into the system.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up