Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Citizen Kane's Stupid Wife's Musical Sucks Worse than Anything Else 8/24  (Read 10434 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Citizen Kane's Stupid Wife's Musical Sucks Worse than Anything Else 8/24
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2010, 04:27:26 pm »

So the crabs migrate 3 miles to the beach? Where are they the rest of the year--hanging out in trees?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Citizen Kane's Stupid Wife's Musical Sucks Worse than Anything Else 8/24
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2010, 12:43:22 am »

Did you see the crab at 1:46, I called that one the JL crab. She looks so excited.

If you knew me at all, you wouldn't think that. I'm really pretty un-excitable.

Also, I almost never watch videos online, so congratulations on baiting me into watching this one. I sort of wish I hadn't, though.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: Citizen Kane's Stupid Wife's Musical Sucks Worse than Anything Else 8/24
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2010, 01:23:38 am »

aren't you missing out on a lot? 

For instance:

カピバラを連続ヘブン状態に (Scratching many capybaras)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A2s70Z_LTg

That one is.. I mean like... wow!  It's like... intense, and deep.  That one made my day.  when I see a video like that, I save a copy of it in my archive so that years later I can refer back to it in case I want to see it again.  Because this fuck*ng internet is like not going to save it for me probably.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Citizen Kane's Stupid Wife's Musical Sucks Worse than Anything Else 8/24
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2010, 05:14:51 am »

カピバラを連続ヘブン状態に (Scratching many capybaras)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A2s70Z_LTg

That was worth the watch.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: Citizen Kane's Stupid Wife's Musical Sucks Worse than Anything Else 8/24
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2010, 06:45:27 am »

wombet posted that by the way here:
http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,4819.msg159132.html#msg159132
I don't want to seem like I'm ripping him off.

yeah the music in the video was awesome.  If you were a giant rodent and died and went to heaven there would be that music playing all the time and there'd be some guy whose job it is to scratch you all the time.

other great thing about that video is how the guy seems a little awkward in how he goes about scratching these critters.  There's something a little bit obtuse in his overall body movements or something... it has some physically comedic quality.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Citizen Kane's Stupid Wife's Musical Sucks Worse than Anything Else 8/24
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2010, 05:28:51 pm »

I noticed that as well. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Citizen Kane's Stupid Wife's Musical Sucks Worse than Anything Else 8/24
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2010, 12:59:29 pm »

In reality, Christmas island is a hell hole infested with about 500 trillion red crabs that cripple the island.

Somebody could make a fortune selling those buggers to Cap'n George's Salty Seafood Buffet.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Citizen Kane's Stupid Wife's Musical Sucks Worse than Anything Else 8/24
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2010, 08:04:02 pm »

Somebody could make a fortune selling those buggers to Cap'n George's Salty Seafood Buffet.
I'm thinking the laws of supply and demand would kick in pretty quickly with that much crab on the hoof.  Probably the islanders hate the idea of ever eating another butter-dipped crab claw.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up