Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: supporters of onstrad  (Read 16273 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2010, 12:20:52 am »

I kinda like that homemade shoelace idea.  Not because it's sticking to the man or whatever, but because it is cheaper and I like saving money.  Frayed end shoelaces might just be the next big thing.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2010, 12:42:10 am »

I wash myself with a rag on a stick.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2010, 12:45:51 am »

man this is a boring conversation I think I am going to quit coming here
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2010, 01:33:00 am »

I think I am going to quit coming here
can
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2010, 01:37:27 am »

man this is a boring conversation I think I am going to quit coming here

dont talk about it
be about it
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2010, 02:05:39 am »

You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything.

Can'd for Talking Heads reference?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2010, 02:37:27 am »

I like fanta. Let's see a picture of the string laces.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2010, 03:17:18 am »

I use elastic as shoestrings.  I am better than you all, and don't waste time tying my shoes.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2010, 03:29:52 am »

I wear loafers.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2010, 03:47:51 am »

TIL you can make your own aglets with scotch tape (self.todayilearned)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2010, 12:48:36 pm »

You can also dip the string ends in clear nail polish, then let dry.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2010, 03:51:17 pm »

Or wear Birkenstocks, but you run the risk of being asked to join a commune.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2010, 04:21:28 pm »

or you could run around with dirty bare feet, like a 3 year old.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2010, 05:53:38 pm »

I wash myself with a rag on a stick.
When did you become enormously obese?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2010, 06:00:56 pm »

When did you become enormously obese?

I'm not - I'm big-boned and it's just really convenient.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up