Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Wombat Mk. II  (Read 3920 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 03:38:41 am »

I'm sorry man, I'm gonna have to de can you for that Marilyn Monroe pug.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 03:57:01 am »

I'm sorry man, I'm gonna have to de can you for that Marilyn Monroe pug.

You dick! You are just worried because my number is approaching yours. Whatever. I still am running 19 posts per can to your 27 - you can't take that away from me!

I was aware that the MM pug was sort of a dicey proposition. You pays your money and you takes your chances.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 04:00:27 am »

Does this make up for it?

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 04:32:37 am »

Dogfort is the fuck*ng bomb
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 07:47:36 am »

I still am running 19 posts per can to your 27 - you can't take that away from me!

shhhh it's okay honey daddy's here he won't let the bad dream come true
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2011, 02:46:09 pm »

I don't trust daddy anymore.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2011, 11:35:45 pm »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2011, 01:03:55 am »

The return of Teen Wolf Pug!
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 10:49:22 pm »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up