Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Wombat!  (Read 2975 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 04:16:19 pm »

Another year of Wombat is awesome aaaaaaand
I peed in a toilet instead of fixing it.
I choose to believe this is a metaphor for Inev's drama.
I've done that to a lot of relationships, I am sorry to say.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up