Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Timpano  (Read 3350 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Timpano
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 03:29:29 am »

That is an unacceptable derail. Take it to the movie thread.

Man, Dwight Yoakam and Levon Helm in the same flick? Cool!

Yeah, and they're both excellent in it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Timpano
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 05:34:07 pm »

Apparently I have heard of Big Night, but forgot.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up