Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Blog  (Read 5214 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: My Blog
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 06:30:03 pm »

This isn't about Jay-ell's blog, but I figured it made more sense to post it in here than make a whole new post.  Feel free to "mod the fuck out of 'em Philippe" if I am wrong.

I decided to start blogging my TL;DR feelings about my current comedy undertakings over at http://footsoretramp.tumblr.com/ instead of tossing my walls of text into the TODAY I'M GONNA thread.

(Footsore Tramps is from H.G. Wells - The Time Machine, and was going to be my band name, but I was never good enough musically to be in a band, I had a whole bit about it that I culled from last night.   So it was still kicking around when I made the tumblr.)
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: My Blog
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 07:33:40 pm »

RSS'd!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up