Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31   Go Down

Author Topic: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread  (Read 92660 times)

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2011, 05:10:34 am »

burt reynolds fan letters are terrifying
Quote from: jesuschristreally?
Passion flower to eager femmes from 8 to 80
8? Like, 8 years old? I'm not sure I need the expression "womb broom" in close proximity to a discussion of 8 year olds.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2011, 05:13:15 am »

I'm not sure I need the expression "womb broom" in close proximity to a discussion of 8 year olds.

[[dryheave]], indeed.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2011, 03:51:12 am »

When I discovered it a month or so ago, I spent almost an entire weekend reading Cake Wrecks.  It is possibly the most enjoyable site I've seen in a while.  I could link to about a dozen posts, but even better I'll just invite you to lose yourself in the wonder that is Cake Wreck.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2011, 04:26:43 am »

Interestingly, I posted that while enjoying a fine glass of Riesling, and continue to imbibe as I revisit Cake Wrecks again.  There are so many posts that I'm not nearly done reading the archive.  Some of the posts are funny, others make me really worry about the future of humanity.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:39:31 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2011, 06:20:35 am »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/pictures-you-need-to-see-before-the-world-ends
Some fun pics here, but I mostly wanted to point out number 7.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2011, 07:16:59 am »

8? Like, 8 years old? I'm not sure I need the expression "womb broom" in close proximity to a discussion of 8 year olds.

Working in an oil field I'm surprised you've never heard the expression "8 to 80, blind, crippled and crazy." Of course, referring theoretically to females eligible to have sex.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2011, 06:01:26 pm »

Working in an oil field I'm surprised you've never heard the expression "8 to 80, blind, crippled and crazy." Of course, referring theoretically to females eligible to have sex.

I tend to ruin people's fun up there, so they don't say shit like that around me (of course, things have changed a lot up there - when I first started, my supervisor was on the unit one time, flipping through a Hustler and talking about how he was worried he was going to see his daughter in there one day).

I had a guy babbling at the dinner table about Muslims one time, and I told him to knock it off. He protested that there weren't any of them around. The thing that bugged me the most with this is that I don't want to work in a dangerous situation with someone who is so fuck*ng stupid on so many different levels. I told him one of us would have to sit somewhere else, and he left.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2011, 08:59:10 pm »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/pictures-you-need-to-see-before-the-world-ends
Some fun pics here, but I mostly wanted to point out number 7.

Dammit, I would have enjoyed that a lot more if they had linked back to the original. They've posted it before, they know where it came from. I'm just going to have to give up and consider it my contribution to the sum total of human happiness.

By the way, if you ever see that photo in an ad for a certain telecommunications provider, let me know. I did get paid for it, so that one won't make me mad.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2011, 04:44:10 am »

From MeFi, and good luck with this. It was described there as "disturbing pixel art in a Hypercard-era style" and that pretty much captures it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2011, 01:57:14 pm »

From MeFi, and good luck with this. It was described there as "disturbing pixel art in a Hypercard-era style" and that pretty much captures it.

Disturbing!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2011, 10:50:53 pm »

holy shitballs
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2011, 02:06:52 am »

I'm not sure if this goes here or under saddest thing, but here goes:

The greatest site in the history of the internet.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31   Go Up