Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Favorite athletes  (Read 4542 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite athletes
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 02:01:04 am »

I don't much care for this guy, but the rest of them seemed ok (and Riggo was lots of fun at parties).

Sheesh I remember watching that happen.  Yeerrrrggghh.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Favorite athletes
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 02:13:16 pm »

I'll go with Darrell Green.

Concur, good call.  I have a Darrell Green #28 Redskins jersey that I got a Modell's for like $10.  I am not a big Redskins fan by any means, but I do manage to go to a home game every other year or so and want to dress the part (assuming they're not playing the Eagles).  Didn't want a jersey for any current players, but hell yeah I'll wear Green's number for ten bucks.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up