Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't you feel the thunder?  (Read 3315 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Can't you feel the thunder?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 05:24:21 pm »

Think men at work not silver bullet band you frigging antiques.
Where men shunder?  Always wondered about that lyric.  Maybe I misheard it.  Was it "chunder", slang for throwing up? 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Can't you feel the thunder?
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 05:25:42 pm »

I had heard it was chunder.

Also, happy really early birthday, since we're all still here. I mean, why not?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Can't you feel the thunder?
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 07:39:10 pm »

vv
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Can't you feel the thunder?
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2011, 02:15:17 am »

Was it "chunder", slang for throwing up?

Weird.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Can't you feel the thunder?
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 03:41:26 am »

Definitely chunder. I'm actually kind of creeped out now at being in the land where men shudder.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up