Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Coliseum  (Read 11833 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Coliseum
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2011, 04:27:51 pm »

But not like a . . . you know, a human centipede.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Coliseum
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2011, 07:13:33 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Coliseum
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2011, 09:32:33 pm »

HUMANCENTiPAD. (Edit: Possibly, perhaps probably, NSFW)

Anyone else see that episode? The Cartman getting fucked by his mom gag killed me.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:38:03 pm by miles »
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Coliseum
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2011, 03:22:10 am »

I do enjoy a nicely-played GOOD LORD.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The Coliseum
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2011, 02:43:01 am »

You lot need to learn some lessons from the civilised side of the Atlantic

EDIT: I'm too late
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Coliseum
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2011, 03:06:55 am »

You lot need to learn some lessons from the civilised side of the Atlantic

EDIT: I'm too late

you guys colonized all the good places, anyway.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up