Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: The Officially Unofficial Pug  (Read 60582 times)

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2011, 07:06:58 pm »

That photo is the saddest thing.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2011, 08:05:00 pm »

See, I too am sad that the little beast is never gonna get there.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2011, 08:51:32 pm »

I have spent too long defending food from my own little dude to feel anything but "get away from that, that is people food."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2011, 03:50:16 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2011, 10:18:55 pm »

*wish listed*
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2011, 12:00:07 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2011, 04:08:17 pm »

Pug being a dick

I don't see a pug, but here the human is clearly being the dick and totally deserved that.

Oh, pug is on the next page. I guarantee that the poor dog has been and will be pulled on and poked at by that tiny monster and is totally justified.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2011, 03:31:36 pm »

I don't see a pug, but here the human is clearly being the dick and totally deserved that.

Oh, pug is on the next page. I guarantee that the poor dog has been and will be pulled on and poked at by that tiny monster and is totally justified.

So I guess Paul's link to the pug being a dick is not a fixed link so that was the source of confusion.

Here's what my first sentence was referring to: http://tumblr.com/ZquJNxALabBj

And the totally justified pug: http://tumblr.com/ZquJNxAJD-_X

Also a crow smoking marijuana like a cigarette: http://tumblr.com/ZquJNxAYKYR3

The last one looks staged but I like the guy's face at the very end and like to think it's real.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2011, 01:37:05 pm »

Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2011, 01:23:36 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdLVLPoRXR4
Pug pushes a stroller around Portland, visits an ice cream stand, does its cute as hell thing.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2011, 02:51:06 am »

I love that video, because it makes me feel so normal. Not to say I wouldn't have taught my pug to do that and put it on the Internet if I'd had a stroller hanging around and thought of it, but the fact remains that they did and I didn't.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2011, 12:32:43 am »

I get you Wombat.  I was too embarrassed today to admit to the guy at the pet store that we were there to buy Christmas gifts for our pets.  But that's what we were there for. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2011, 01:28:00 am »

Smells, the guy at the pet store wouldn't have blinked an eye at that. Since I have been working at our local fancy pet store I have learned that a large number of our customers at this time of year aren't just buying presents for their pets, they're even buying presents for other people's pets.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15   Go Up