Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Celebrity Lookalikes  (Read 3824 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 05:46:07 pm »

When I was in a band I was often told I sounded like Bob Mould. A couple of times I got Dave Pirner of Soul Asylum.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 06:20:01 pm »

When I was in a band I was often told I sounded like Bob Mould. A couple of times I got Dave Pirner of Soul Asylum.

There are worse things.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 06:23:57 pm »

At my store, I have heard that I look like almost every skinny white guy with glasses.

Most recently, two different guys have said that I look like Rivers Cuomo.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2011, 03:57:48 am »

A dozen years and 70 pounds ago I'd get Eminem, like all the time. Kids would stop me on the street to point it out. But then others couldn't see it at all.

The only one I've had recently is one of the dudes from Tim and Eric. I think it was Tim. Or maybe Eric.

Oh wait, I've been growing a beard this summer and got Zach Galifianakis a couple months ago. My beard stays pretty neatly trimmed though.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 04:34:11 pm »

(We may have already done this and I realize it's not as fun without pictures, but there's FB, and also protecting personal privacy. This whole thing may be a bust.)
Not everyone did, but I've previously mentioned my purported resemblance to Curtis Armstrong.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up