Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: I am: THE FERMULE  (Read 33327 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2004, 01:17:32 am »

Ooooh.  Can I be the first to say that I want to live in Pleasureville?  

It beats the ##### off of Hell, Mich.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2004, 02:04:20 am »

Trying not to say anything about Waddy.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2004, 02:18:11 am »

Oh come on!  Take your best shot.  I'm sure it won't lead to a sticky situation.  It'll be a load off...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2004, 03:46:46 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Dude, I'm not on 'til tomorrow!



errr... Oh.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2004, 05:30:52 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Oh come on!  Take your best shot.  I'm sure it won't lead to a sticky situation.  It'll be a load off...


*squirms*
c*ck c*ck c*ck!
Sorry, I couldn't deal with all of the SUBTLETY.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2004, 04:39:48 pm »

I'm hoping to see him go on a four day winning spree, only to mess up so badly on the Final Jeopardy question on the fifth day that they take away all of his winnings up to that point.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2004, 11:35:43 pm »

I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet - but let me just say that despite the outcome, August done us proud.

Good show, good man. :up:

I should note, though, that I'm annoyed I have to set up another fuck*ng tape for tomorrow.  If you're still on the damn show on Thursday and Friday, forget it, I'm not watching.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2004, 11:43:38 pm »

I'm watching it now-  Worlds colliding, etc.  But yes, congratulations indeed!
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2004, 11:52:14 pm »

Is somebody going to DivX this? I have the means to get it onto my computer from the TiVo (I think) but know nothing about actually compressing into a file or anything.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2004, 01:58:02 am »

So, it's on today at 4:30 pm, and I get off at 6:00 pm. I hate my job.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2004, 02:05:58 am »

I just watched my tape.  Big, fat congratulations to August.  You're the man.  

It was odd the extent to which I could guess which categories you'd do well in -- I saw "houseplants" and said, (literally) "Hell yeah, mufugga."  Your knowledge of Pagan gods, however, impressed me.  

We have the ability to make a digital copy, but it's going to be shitty because we don't have cable.  So if someone who actually pays for television service wants to do it, be my guest.  

PS: Way to go on getting the first question and stealing control from the Gumby Geek.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2004, 02:33:55 am »

It just struck me that I will be in an airplane tomorrow when it is on. Then, on Thursday, my sweetheart will be welcoming me back home after a two-week absence. If someone tapes any or all, I would enjoy watching.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2004, 03:09:17 am »

Thanks everybody.  I'm so glad I'm finally able to share a pretty darn positive moment in my life with my very favorite group of people.  Also, thanks JL for using your 1000th post to congratulate me.  Whether it was intentional or not, it was still sweet!

I've spent the day talking to old friends to let them know this would be happening and posting reminders at all the online places I hang out.  There are currently no less than 4 TotalFark threads on this, so I suppose this is my online 15 minutes.  Tooting my own horn is not my nature, so I've felt like quite the little attention whore all day.

Tomorrow night, you can all watch me get frustrated because I can't ring in on time!  I'm facing Lex Luthor.

Also, watching yourself on TV can be difficult.  I felt like I was in Achewood at moments.  What the hell is up with my eyebrows?!

Again, thanks for all your support.  I waited to come here until last because I love you guys best.  I'm gonna enjoy a little corn juice and wind down now.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2004, 03:14:20 am »

Your expression after writing your answer for Final Jeopardy was classic.

And they doubled the $ amounts since I watched last. I'm way out of it.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2004, 03:32:32 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I'm facing Lex Luthor.


NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Much congrats, dude.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up