Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Onstad's Food Column: 2012-02-16 [angry poultry feces]  (Read 3588 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Onstad's Food Column: 2012-02-16 [angry poultry feces]
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 03:27:49 pm »

I used to live about ten blocks from that restaurant.

Nice review. I feel like I'm about to get suckered in to looking for his reviews and then he'll sort of trail off and I'll be burned again.

I think it's your duty, as a member of the Mercury's target audience, to go to these restaurants and verify Onstad's review.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Onstad's Food Column: 2012-02-16 [angry poultry feces]
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 04:32:19 pm »

I will do so.

I'll just mention here that it occurred to me this morning that I consider Onstad the Mr. Kotter to our Sweathogs.

I'm Freddie Boom-Boom Washington.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Onstad's Food Column: 2012-02-16 [angry poultry feces]
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 05:32:57 pm »

I don't remember that show well enough to know which sweathog I am.

Edit:  Maybe I'm the fat chick that wants to fuck Barbarino.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Onstad's Food Column: 2012-02-16 [angry poultry feces]
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 12:48:49 am »

im the loud, obnoxious, fat nerdy dude from "head of the class".
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Onstad's Food Column: 2012-02-16 [angry poultry feces]
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 03:17:19 am »

im the loud, obnoxious, fat nerdy dude from "head of the class".

You're doing it wrong.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up