Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Mixdisc 2012  (Read 10605 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 06:07:24 pm »

That's pretty badass.

I know, that's like weapons grade hokey.

Also, Wombat, your mix has been shipped. Hope you enjoy.  August, I'm not going to send you anything unless you choose.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2012, 09:19:39 pm »

I know, that's like weapons grade hokey.

Also, Wombat, your mix has been shipped. Hope you enjoy.  August, I'm not going to send you anything unless you choose.


Jeez, H.L. Mencken was right.  At first I was like, "This is satire, right?"  Then I read the YouTube comments.  If you value your faith in humanity you should never read YouTube comments. 

Choose what?  Something amusing?  I...I... don't understand what I'm supposed to do here.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2012, 09:27:02 pm »

I know, that's like weapons grade hokey.

I love the spoken verses. Also, I feel that the hat is a metaphor... for what I'm not sure.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2012, 01:43:45 am »

Choose what?  Something amusing?  I...I... don't understand what I'm supposed to do here.

There is an element of humor in all of my mixes (I hope). There are 12 to choose from.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2012, 02:21:19 am »

There is an element of humor in all of my mixes (I hope). There are 12 to choose from.

Can I have two?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 08:03:52 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 09:37:30 pm »

I'll send you two!

You can have all 12 if you like.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2012, 07:37:03 pm »

I know, that's like weapons grade hokey.

Even Lee Greenwood is all like "dude, dial it back a notch?"
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2012, 07:38:01 pm »

The name of my 12th disc has changed. It's now "A Squonk's Tears."

August, have you made your choice yet?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2012, 04:36:05 am »

The name of my 12th disc has changed. It's now "A Squonk's Tears."

August, have you made your choice yet?

How about numbers 5 and 11.

Hokey, you say?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 05:01:35 am »

Hokey, you say?

It's been a good long while since I heard that jam.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc 2012
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 12:31:05 am »

Okay Ash, your mix is in the mail.

Ash, you should have gotten something by now.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc 2012
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 02:20:05 pm »

Thank you Paul, I certainly did. I am trying to reciprocate but life is in the way. I promise to get to you and the rest fairly shortly.

No reciprocation necessary. Well, I do want you to tell me my disc mixing skills are unmatched... and say nice things about my dick.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc 2012
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2012, 06:14:03 am »

August, Wombat, did you receive your disc?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc 2012
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2012, 12:38:52 pm »

I did, thanks! I only got a chance to start listening to it. Apparently I am such a modern person I don't have a good setup to listen to CDs anymore. But I am also a person who keeps buying an mp3 player that's so tiny that I keep losing it and buying a new one. So I have a bunch of copying to do before I can listen to stuff. I need to have a better system.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up