Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goals and Resolutions 2013  (Read 17514 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Goals and Resolutions 2013
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2013, 07:06:34 pm »

I let myself get kinda fat last year from thinking that since my activity level was similar to my 20's I could eat like my 20's. "If I can step out the door and run a 5k at will I must be in good shape, Right-O!" This was wrong thinking and I fixed that stupid wagon. Today I dropped my 19th pound since Jan. 5th.

Here's a tiny can in honor of your tiny can.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Logged
[expletive deleted]

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Goals and Resolutions 2013
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2013, 01:46:18 am »

There was a lot of snow this week, and I rode the bus instead of taking my car for three days. It was actually kind of nice. The thought of riding the bus to work seems much more pleasant now that I've done a trial run. April: buy a month-long bus pass.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Goals and Resolutions 2013
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2013, 05:58:03 pm »

My motto for 2013 would be something like: "2013: I'm not complaining, I guess?"

The one for 2014: "No sudden movements please."
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up