Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ru5tyb1ke5 - 14 January 2004  (Read 3846 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
ru5tyb1ke5 - 14 January 2004
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2004, 10:56:04 pm »

I went to sleep, and awoke to a world of horrible spelling and even worse grammar.

CLEAN UP YOUR ACTS, PEOPLE

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
ru5tyb1ke5 - 14 January 2004
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2004, 11:26:42 pm »

But we are just soooo l33t!

(Cripes, I'd never actually typed that before.  I feel sorta weird now.)
Logged
goose means greedy

elfbabe

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 39
    • View Profile
ru5tyb1ke5 - 14 January 2004
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2004, 11:57:39 pm »

Beef and I have the same password generating scheme... except I'll usually work some symbols into it, and decide to capitalize either the vowels or the consonants, including or not including the first letter of the word, and then I'll switch the order of the words around, and...

Dork dork dork.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
ru5tyb1ke5 - 14 January 2004
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2004, 02:40:05 am »

I just use the word "Nectarine" for everything.  It's easy to remember.

DAMMIT!  Now I've gotta change it!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
ru5tyb1ke5 - 14 January 2004
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2004, 03:49:39 am »

cort_is_a_stud

People might be able to guess it but they'll never be able to type it.

Self-Tag because Istole this joke from Fox Trot
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
ru5tyb1ke5 - 14 January 2004
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2004, 03:59:53 am »

See, I would more applaud Beef's mad skillz were it not so obvious that most of his victory came through Boris being a flaming idiot. If Boris had actually had something resembling account security, I would give more props, but as it stands my reaction is between "nice networking Aikido" and "wow, it's like tipping over a kid on a tricycle."
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
ru5tyb1ke5 - 14 January 2004
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2004, 08:03:14 am »

Skills or not, you have to admire his determination. How many hours do you think he spent drinking and watching late-night TV, trying to catch any and all Roomba ads while screwing up enough courage to carry out the deed? Or, with his eyes on the prize, did he just bite the bullet a la his Hades vacation?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
ru5tyb1ke5 - 14 January 2004
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2004, 11:07:20 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
cort_is_a_stud

People might be able to guess it but they'll never be able to type it.

Self-Tag because Istole this joke from Fox Trot


I had a similar thing where a past password I used (I don't reuse passwords or the schemes used to generate them, so I feel safe in revealing it) was

'!TH# %T#G$N)GR$PH!C M$N!'

People just looked at me funny.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up