Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Write your own obituary  (Read 6290 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Write your own obituary
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 03:15:49 am »

There goes the guy who sucks; plus he had depression.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Write your own obituary
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 05:50:29 am »

I don't think too much about when I'm gone.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Write your own obituary
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 03:51:01 pm »

Mostly, I'm annoyed about missing all the cool shit that is coming.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Write your own obituary
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 07:23:34 pm »

Mostly, I'm annoyed about missing all the cool shit that is coming.

I'm planning on staying alive for most of it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Write your own obituary
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 07:32:21 pm »

Let me know how that works out for you.

Oh, wait
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Write your own obituary
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2013, 08:49:27 pm »

It's definitely a viking funeral for me, with a big drunken party. Maybe a little will reading where my sister [or other selected next of kin] gets everything so no one else finds out how poor I am, and then she has to try to give away my paintings. Great, now I'm gonna be thinking about that scene next time I paint. All about how she'll never be able to give this one away, cause it sucks. There goes that hobby...
Logged
[expletive deleted]

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Write your own obituary
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2013, 10:46:19 pm »

My dad has said for years he wants a Viking funeral. I'm yet to determine whether this can be done without me ending up imprisoned.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Write your own obituary
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2013, 12:59:27 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Write your own obituary
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2013, 02:25:58 am »

What does it cost if you want them to wail, rend their clothes, and beseech the heavens for the return of the deceased?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Write your own obituary
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2013, 05:39:41 pm »

Rent a mourner and rent a white guy business is thriving in parts of asia.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up