Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Shameless Wombat-Promotion  (Read 4390 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« on: November 05, 2014, 01:59:48 am »

Hey, don't you want to read the second volume of my mystery series?

http://www.amazon.com/Lemurs-Hannah-Lilly-Mysteries-Book-ebook/dp/B00OZR1GSO/
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 03:35:49 am »

I'm about 4 chapters in.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 04:02:38 am »

I'm charging up the Kindle!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 08:49:37 pm »

Post an Amazon review, if you don't hate it?

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 10:27:34 pm »

Post an Amazon review, if you don't hate it?

Do I need to take a photo of the book being read by naked people?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 01:17:59 am »

It's hard to take a good photo of an ebook being read by naked people. This is a disadvantage that I hadn't thought of before.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 09:58:44 am »

It's hard to take a good photo of an ebook being read by naked people. This is a disadvantage that I hadn't thought of before.

That might prove to be difficult. Let me consider this.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 08:21:19 pm »

I could send you the original file of the cover art and you could print it. But one wouldn't want to mislead people into thinking physical copies exist to buy.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2014, 06:12:48 am »

I think I have an idea.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 01:11:03 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 05:39:35 pm »

I plan to read this and will report when I do.

But hey wombat, at the Barnes and Noble by my office they have a signed copy of the Oatmeal's book on running, should I pick you up a copy? Seems right up your alley.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 11:40:19 pm »

If you like it, put a review on Amazon? If you don't like it, feel free to never quite manage to get around posting a review...

I am actually at peace with The Oatmeal since we don't have the same agent anymore. Well, mostly at peace, anyway.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2014, 11:40:42 pm »

If you like it, put a review on Amazon? If you don't like it, feel free to never quite manage to get around posting a review...

I am actually at peace with The Oatmeal since we don't have the same agent anymore. Well, mostly at peace, anyway.

Ah. Well I guess I'm behind on things.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2014, 07:04:46 pm »

I'm late to the party, but I'd like to add your book to my Christmas list. Is it on the Amazons?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Wombat-Promotion
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2014, 08:09:53 pm »

That is almost the only place it is. It is also available for Nook. Does anyone even have a Nook?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up