Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Best. Commercial. Ever.  (Read 8759 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2004, 04:59:44 pm »

Luckily when I watched it I had half a box of raspberry in the kitchen. But now I need to run to Safeway because I need more.

Did this remind anybody else of Husk Musk? If the Nutrigrain guy had some of that he'd be the single most unstoppable force in human history.
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2004, 05:34:54 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Did this remind anybody else of Husk Musk?


Canadian sled-dog scent for men?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Flenker

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 68
    • View Profile
    • http://www.picdump.org/gallery/chris
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2004, 05:46:44 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Did this remind anybody else of Husk Musk? If the Nutrigrain guy had some of that he'd be the single most unstoppable force in human history.


Danny Husk??  I didn't think of that until now.  and the possibility that Nutrigrain guy could get some Husk Musk scares me.  Bad
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2004, 06:14:01 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "CortJstr"

Did this remind anybody else of Husk Musk?


Canadian sled-dog scent for men?


http://www.kithfan.org/work/transcripts/five/huskmusk.html
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2004, 06:24:47 pm »

OOOOoooooooook. Probably doesn't quite work in transcription. Or something.
Although I am going to start using the word 'sub-tastic'.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2004, 06:27:20 pm »

I still feel greeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2004, 06:51:11 pm »

Ooooffffffffffffffffff.
Go ahead and hit me!!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2004, 07:01:14 pm »

I shattered my hand and I feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2004, 07:38:47 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
OOOOoooooooook. Probably doesn't quite work in transcription. Or something.
Although I am going to start using the word 'sub-tastic'.


Those ignorant in the ways of Kids in the Hall with get no sympathy from me. Only head-crushin.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2004, 07:41:58 pm »

Cort, you are one of the Daves I know.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2004, 08:03:58 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Those ignorant in the ways of Kids in the Hall with get no sympathy from me. Only head-crushin.


Oh my god. It's them!?
Aaaaah.
I adore Kids in the Hall! Haven't seen anything but Brain Candy in about 8 years at least though, since it doesn't get shown over here anymore.
But it has always been one of our favourite things ever.

So I will squish your head.
I actually found a place I could download some Kids in the Hall episodes, but what with only having a modem, and no one ever sharing them...

Anyway, back to feeling greaaaaaaaaat!

(And yes, while I think we saw all of them, we may have not caught a series. And I don't remember that one at any rate. But now I understand what you mean moustache wise - since it will have been the one who plays the gay dad in Brain Candy (can never remember their names now) with the moustache yes?)
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2004, 08:14:37 pm »

That's Scott Thompson, one of the rare Kids whose last name does not begin with Mc.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2004, 08:14:56 pm »

That's him exactly. Same voice and everything. And the boss was Dave Foley.

I thought "KitH" in the address would give it away. But now I have "Daves I know" stuck in my head.

I need to go listen to my Vacant Lot mp3's now.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2004, 09:29:16 pm »

I think we're all missing an important theme, here.  

Namely, babies eeeeeverywherrrrre.  

baaaaaabies!

(I think she wants to eat them.)
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Best. Commercial. Ever.
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2004, 09:39:02 pm »

Like, 500 babies.

That chick actually was kinda hot until she started to contort her face freakishly.

And damnit, I STILL feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up