Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I AM LAZARUS - 03 March  (Read 2998 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I AM LAZARUS - 03 March
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2004, 03:39:07 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Isn't Lazarus the name of an actual brand of shoe?  Or am I thinking of the (now-defunct) department store?


Our Lazarus isn't defunct.  It's just been renamed Lazarus-Macy's.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I AM LAZARUS - 03 March
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2004, 03:42:52 am »

I had never heard of any of this. I was shocked that when one googles Lazarus that Macy's was higher on the list than any reference to the biblical person. And shockingly few mention of Batman: The Animated Series.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up