Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's a perfect... LOGO.  (Read 13376 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
It's a perfect... LOGO.
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2003, 06:41:21 am »

Quote from: "slink"
Took me a moment, after a moderate yelp of shock once I saw the green outline had changed to red.


It was a blue-green when the board colours were blue-green, but now that it's all grey I figured I'd reduce the number of colours needed for the .gif file to keep the file-size down.

Plus, I like the red.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
It's a perfect... LOGO.
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2003, 08:23:43 pm »

We've got two logo threads, so one of them's got to go.  

Wish I could merge them.  Sorry.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up