Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old but good expressions  (Read 20716 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Old but good expressions
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2004, 03:57:30 am »

I, personally, like to think that we are all over this like stink on shit.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Old but good expressions
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2004, 06:06:10 pm »

It's quite hot out today and I'm sweating like a fat man at a barn dance.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Old but good expressions
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2004, 07:02:18 pm »

A friend of mine and I did a good line in erally tasteless, satirical sweating analogies.
I don't think I'm even going to go there though.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up