Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!  (Read 7573 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2003, 03:32:41 pm »

Wow, I missed quite an entertaining night. Although, given it was night for you guys by that point that would have been like, 11 this morning...

And... I got an ISP that does like £10 a month for unlimited dial up time. Only problem is BT still deal with out phoneline and living in the country, it's a bit crap. I get loads of line noise when the weather's bad. Or with very high pressure like last night.

::starts cleaning up the after-party while you are all asleep in little pools of your own vomit::
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2003, 03:45:30 am »

80 registered users! We're only 4800 behind Dumbrella - but we have the cream of the crop.

Umm, I hope that above censoring is just for practice, cause it'll get annoying.

Umm, never mind.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2003, 03:58:46 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Umm, I hope that above censoring is just for practice, cause it'll get annoying.

Umm, never mind.


[the 'censoring' to which Nabubrush is referring was me playing around with the censor, and making the word "the" show "***"]

Forgive my insane experiments.  I'm still planning on censoring a random word, though, like 'firetruck' or 'basement.'

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2003, 04:02:15 am »

I think all common genital names and nicknames (c*ck, pu$$y, cock, pussy) should be disallowed, while all euphemisms (firehose, caterpillar lineup) should be encouraged. Nothing like inspiring creative thought.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Capn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 30
    • View Profile
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2003, 02:47:49 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I am a MESSAGE BOARD DWEEB now, because I have more posts than anyone else for the first time (only because I stay up later than jld, though).

You people are just so much fun.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs!


This thread would have been so locked if anyone else was posting stuff like this.  I'm just saying...
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2003, 04:56:20 pm »

CAPN RUINED THIS THREAD FOR EVERYONE.

WAY TO GO.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up