Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: New purchases  (Read 12698 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2004, 10:50:53 pm »

I recently bought the new David Byrne (Growing Backwards), Marine Research's "Sounds From the Gulf Stream," the Carter Family's "Can the Circle Be Unbroken?" and the Handsome Family's "Twilight." The David Byrne is amazing.
Also, I couldn't find my copy of "Blacklisted," by Neko Case, for a few days, and got really, really worried. I then realized how much I love that CD. Thanks again, board.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2004, 03:26:41 am »

Normally I don't remember my dreams.

I just read your post and had an odd thought.

I dreamed I met David Byrne last night.

I don't know whether I did or I didn't.  Does it matter?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
New purchases
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2004, 03:34:01 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I don't know whether I did or I didn't.  Does it matter?

Well, I'm sure BYRNE doesn't think it matters. :)
Actually, the liner notes of the album contain little write-ups of dreams he has had.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up