The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: jough on August 11, 2005, 03:35:19 pm

Title: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: jough on August 11, 2005, 03:35:19 pm
There's a movie on The Pirate Bay called "Lezbian Bukkake 2":

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3365592

How does that even work?
Title: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: andalucia on August 11, 2005, 03:47:01 pm
Well, apparently better than one might assume, since it's a sequel.
Title: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: V-Adore on August 11, 2005, 03:49:12 pm
Man, is there any porn concept bad enough to not get a sequel?

I just like the eloquent explanation of the phenomenon in the comments that seems to imply that this is the optimum porn product for guys who like bukkake but think that looking at cocks might make them gay. Way to go!
Title: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 11, 2005, 03:49:25 pm
Maybe it's one o' them squirting (http://mollysanders.blogspot.com/2005/04/squirt.html) movies.

Clarification:  I didn't click the link, so I haven't read whatever explanation V is referring to.
Title: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: CortJstr on August 11, 2005, 04:13:30 pm
Grand Champion: Threads I Was Terrified to Click on at Work (But Did Anyway).
Title: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: wombat on August 11, 2005, 08:02:22 pm
Heck, I was even afraid to click on this thread at home.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 08, 2007, 05:43:17 am
At a Super Bowl party in college, when all the teevees were pulled out for Maximum Viewing, we found in a friend's VCR (man, I am dating myself by saying "VCR in college", huh?) a video tape entitled "Oh My Gush".

That was... pretty much the end of conversations with him that did not somehow involve the phrase "Oh My Gush". We would somehow work into the conversation an explanation that those girls were actually peeing and how if he's into that stuff, it's fine, but don't bullshit us about it, man, if you're into water sports, you're into water sports.

These were the same people I was eventually able to make realize that the cop bear in "Muppets In Space" looked pretty much exactly like a c*ck and with whom I coined the phrase "c*ck Bear is Number One Friend to Children Everywhere."

The last part of this post was mainly for context.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: linnea on March 08, 2007, 05:54:45 am
I have often heard that there are women who can "girlkakke". It makes me a little jealous, but then again, it's also handy to not have to hose down the bed and change the sheets and mattress pad after you're done.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: V-Adore on March 08, 2007, 07:47:27 am
That was... pretty much the end of conversations with him that did not somehow involve the phrase "Oh My Gush". We would somehow work into the conversation an explanation that those girls were actually peeing and how if he's into that stuff, it's fine, but don't bullshit us about it, man, if you're into water sports, you're into water sports.

Man, and I thought conversations with my friend in college who was Into BDSM in the way some college girls can be (i.e., always talking about it, has a riding crop on prominent display in her room, etc.) were awkward!

Also, it amuses me that this is more or less identical to the Coupling episode "Inferno," except that had a better title for the incriminating tape.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: CortJstr on March 08, 2007, 02:37:45 pm
At a Super Bowl party in college, when all the teevees were pulled out for Maximum Viewing, we found in a friend's VCR (man, I am dating myself by saying "VCR in college", huh?) a video tape entitled "Oh My Gush".

That was... pretty much the end of conversations with him that did not somehow involve the phrase "Oh My Gush". We would somehow work into the conversation an explanation that those girls were actually peeing and how if he's into that stuff, it's fine, but don't bullshit us about it, man, if you're into water sports, you're into water sports.

I saw one of those backstage/outtakes movies about porn and one of them is about this subject. The director mentions how they need to have about 3-times as many beverages backstage for a squirting movie but nobody is sure why. Because they're totally not peeing! No way! Then the squirtee gets all pissed off at one of the squirters for getting her ass all in her face or something and storms off.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: side_show on March 08, 2007, 03:47:40 pm
Here is my theory of porn sequels:  They shoot the one movie.  Everyone goes off with their pay checks.  Two days later the money runs out, and everyone crawls back begging for more money to support their various habits.  The cycle begins again.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: wombat on March 08, 2007, 08:56:11 pm
Dang people this is so not a thread that needed to be raised from the dead.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 08, 2007, 09:01:41 pm
Blame not mine wand'ring consciousness but blame the random guests whose internet perambulations draw me into commentary, through yon Users Online Mechanisms.

Unregistered guests are pretty much guaranteed to be looking at fucked-up stuff.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: theinevitable on March 08, 2007, 09:55:40 pm
people, it ain't pee.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: Nabubrush on March 08, 2007, 10:32:34 pm
people, it ain't pee.

I read somewhere (that's solid scholarship and research, right there) that they just "fill themselves up" with some water, and then let 'er rip for the money shot when directed.

I'm not sorry I shared that, at all.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: V-Adore on March 08, 2007, 11:07:46 pm
people, it ain't pee.

Well... okay, the thing is that I don't actually watch this porn, so I can't speak to its authenticity or the authenticity of the female ejaculation in general. However, the sources I've read (ah, yes, let's make this sound official!) seem to indicate that it is not an ubiquitous or even common sexual response, and that even women who ejaculate don't tend to do so consistently. Given this, which seems more likely: that porn films in this "genre" carefully recruit women with this relatively uncommon talent, then shoot and reshoot until they... er, shoot..., or that there's a certain amount of fakery involved?
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: Terry on March 08, 2007, 11:19:22 pm
To solve this issue once and for all, I figure someone here should report to the board with first hand information on the issue. While I love both a) careful tip-toey explanations and b) full on sick fuckery explanations, I reckon a simple 'Yes' or 'No' would suffice lovely like.

(Am I actually suggesting that a stranger does such a thing AND reports to us on it? I blame MisterQueue, his absence has created some sort of black hole into which even common decency and simple courtesy cannot escape.)
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: theinevitable on March 08, 2007, 11:22:20 pm
Quote
To solve this issue once and for all, I figure someone here should report to the board with first hand information on the issue.

um, people, it ain't pee.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: wombat on March 08, 2007, 11:31:22 pm
Well I guess since jl's not around again, it's up to me to provide this link (http://www.babeland.com/sexinfo/howto/female-ejaculate) to her favorite shop.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: Nabubrush on March 08, 2007, 11:33:07 pm
Well I guess since jl's not around again, it's up to me to provide this link (http://www.babeland.com/sexinfo/howto/female-ejaculate) to her favorite shop.

Hey look, now I'm fired!
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: wombat on March 08, 2007, 11:34:17 pm
Oh right, read a messageboard thread called "Lesbian Bukkake" at work and then blame your troubles on me.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: Nabubrush on March 08, 2007, 11:42:21 pm
Oh right, read a messageboard thread called "Lesbian Bukkake" at work and then blame your troubles on me.

Good times!

Seriously, though, as inev says . . . it ain't pee. All you have to do is see it, and remember having peed, and the difference is pretty clear. Now in reality, it's hard to say. On film, though, I'm pretty sure it's (quelle horreur!) usually not real. The simplest explanation is often the correct one.

I wonder if Antonyne Cheops (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12152006) knew anything of it?
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: linnea on March 09, 2007, 03:15:36 am
Good times!

Seriously, though, as inev says . . . it ain't pee. All you have to do is see it, and remember having peed, and the difference is pretty clear. Now in reality, it's hard to say. On film, though, I'm pretty sure it's (quelle horreur!) usually not real. The simplest explanation is often the correct one.

I wonder if Antonyne Cheops (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12152006) knew anything of it?

Right you are! it ain't pee, researchers have totally controlled for that in their studies. Before things get started, they have the test subjects empty their bladders, and they analyze the urine in a lab. Then they collect the ejaculate, and analyze that. Then they have the partici##### pee again, and the lab analyzes that too. They're markedly different. The ejaculate is a clear fluid produced in the Skene's glands, which is the equivalent of the female prostate. Look it up if you don't believe me.

However, in pr0n flicks I'm sure that they resort to theatrics and fake ejaculate all the time. Or they just make a watersports film and call it ejaculation. Whatever. The porn industry isn't exactly known for its honesty.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: V-Adore on March 09, 2007, 03:19:06 am
(...) Then they have the partici****** pee again(...)

In the context of talking about ejaculation, this is easily the best board-censorship incident ever. A thousand years from now, info-archeologists will use this post to confirm that 21st-century culture freely discussed female ejaculation but had a taboo against any mention of trousers.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 09, 2007, 03:35:59 am
I'm not saying that it CAN'T happen like that.

From what I understand of the lady-parts and the range of variance amoungst ladies, it is within the realm of possibility. There is the very rare lady who can do something close to what is framed as explosive-lady-spunking in pornography films.

I'm just saying, if it's in porn, they're probably either peeing, stickin' water up in there or some other sort of bulb-based devicery... even if in real life, it can very very occasionally happened.

Many things that are possible but highly improbable in real life are faked in pornography regularly.

The female orgasm, for example.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: CortJstr on March 09, 2007, 03:38:31 am
Many things that are possible but highly improbable in real life are faked in pornography regularly.

The female orgasm, for example.

The female what?
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 09, 2007, 03:41:09 am
Quote from: CortJstr
The female what?

I know, I know. It sounds crazy to me, too.

But apparently, if they stop thinking about England for too long, it can totally happen.

I was told this on the schoolyard once.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: Muse_Of_Fire on March 09, 2007, 04:05:47 am
Many things that are possible but highly improbable in real life are faked in pornography regularly.

The female orgasm, for example.

Heh. It's not just in pornography that they're regularly faked, hon.

;)
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: Nabubrush on March 09, 2007, 04:44:28 am
This is where the loading up on water thing shows up.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: jough on March 16, 2007, 04:37:31 am
Man, I came back to the board after a fortnight of absence for THIS?
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: Nabubrush on March 16, 2007, 01:53:53 pm
Man, I came back to the board after a fortnight of absence for THIS?

I hope not, but consider this an additional, unforseen benefit
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: linnea on March 17, 2007, 06:42:25 am
Man, I came back to the board after a fortnight of absence for THIS?

joughypantalones! we missed yoooooooou!

<3
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 17, 2007, 07:27:47 am
wait you can say pantaloons but not partici******?

pant
******

I guess that is the answer, but what is a pant?
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: Doc on March 17, 2007, 08:15:37 am
Half of a pair of #####.
Doy.

Depending on which way you cut it that can either be a fabric tube or a pair of very formal backless chaps.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: Nabubrush on March 17, 2007, 05:06:12 pm
Half of a pair of ******.
Doy.

Depending on which way you cut it that can either be a fabric tube or a pair of very formal backless chaps.

Dammit - chaps are always backless (but you are supposed to say assless).
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: Fooker on March 17, 2007, 05:24:00 pm
I really like this topic.
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: linnea on March 17, 2007, 07:27:07 pm
Pantalones is Espaņol for #####, although joughypantaloons works just as well. 
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 17, 2007, 09:02:10 pm
what?
Title: Re: Lesbian Bukkake
Post by: pmcd9 on April 11, 2007, 10:55:00 pm
what?

Exactly.